From Prospect to Paying Client
Let’s assume that you’ve built up an engaged database of subscribers and prospective clients. You’re also working hard to provide them with valuable content, which establishes your reputation as an expert. You may even have booked a few event management clients. But are you making the revenue you really want? How many of the people on your list have become paying clients?
One of the key definitions of a business is making a healthy, sustainable profit. After all, if you only just cover your costs, or even lose money, then you don’t have a business – you have an expensive hobby. And if you’re making only a small profit that doesn’t meet your own needs, then you’re never going to feel satisfied with your business.
In order to make the level of profit you desire, you need enough people to buy what you’re offering, and that involves selling. For many small business owners or solopreneurs, the idea of selling is uncomfortable. They equate it with being pushy and using ‘hard sell’ techniques. They shy away from it and try to play it safe with low ticket products or services that are easy to convert.
While this thinking is understandable, especially if the product is you (like for most EventPreneurs), it will never get your business to the next level. So how can you make the sales you need without sounding like a used-car salesman? How can you provide the service your clients want while staying true to yourself?
In this course, we’ll answer those questions and more. You’ll learn the powerful skills of selling in a ‘non-salesy’ way, so that it’s a natural step for clients to say “yes” to your offers. You’ll conquer your fears about selling and you’ll create a system that puts your sales process on autopilot.
By the time you complete the course, you will be able to:
- > Identify your current rate of converting prospects into paying clients so you can decide what needs to improve
- > Pinpoint what your prospects want so you can match your offer to what they are looking for
- > Define the sales figures needed to meet your revenue goals so you have a clear target to hit
- > Tackle the mindset issues that block you in the sales process, so you can put aside the gremlins in your head and sell with confidence
- > Discover the value of using free strategy sessions, as used by multi-million dollar influencers, to convert prospects to clients, without being ‘salesy’
- > Use the key ways to make your free sessions inviting so that you’ll get the sign ups you need to meet your targets
- > Describe your offer and the value it brings to the table, making it a natural next step for people to say “yes”
- > Set up systems that make it easy for clients to book sessions and pay for programs
- > Skillfully conduct high-converting strategy sessions that provide value to prospects while leading naturally to more sales
- > Confidently address common concerns that may arise during a sales call so that you can give answers to your clients to reassure them about their purchase
- > Onboard clients in a clear and efficient way so that they’ll feel welcomed and engaged from the start
- > Create multiple channels to entice qualified prospects to sign up for your free consultation, so that you only speak to people who are interested and ready to buy
- > Make a plan to consolidate your sales calls skillset, so you continue to make sales that match your clients’ needs and increase your business revenue