Congratulations!! You made it to the end of the challenge.
It’s hard to believe this challenge has come to an end, but your job of tracking data and making small improvements over time will not end. Not as long as you have a business. New technology will come around, your customers will change with the times, and new things will come into vogue. But when you do it by the numbers and know your numbers, you’re going to stay ahead of the game of business like no one else.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome, and How Familiar are You with Your Business Numbers?
- What Kinds of Data Should You be Tracking?
- Have You Heard of Pearson’s Law?
- Let’s Talk about Email Numbers
- What You Can Learn from Your Email Stats
- If You Don’t Have Good Website Tracking in Place, Get it Up Now
- How to Keep Track of All These Numbers
- Set Aside Some Time Regularly to Look at Your Numbers
- Increase Your Bottom Line by Regularly Reviewing Income & Expenses
- Time to Get Familiar with What Google Analytics Can Do for You
- Track Your Most Popular Pages for Instant Traffic & Sales Boosts
- Traffic Data Can Drive Your Content Creation
- Why it’s Worth Keeping an Eye on Your Website Performance
- Tracking Traffic Sources Can Help You Grow Your Reach
- Where are Most of Your Subscribers Coming From?
- Tracking Conversion Rates of Opt-In Forms and Pages
- Why it’s Important to Keep an Eye on Email Open Rates
- Are You Tracking Unsubscribe Rates?
- Figure Out What Your Readers Want with Click Data
- Is Your SEO Strategy Working? Track it & Find Out
- Track Your Social Media Growth
- What to Track When it Comes to Your Clients
- Let’s Get into the Nitty Gritty of Sales Conversion Tracking
- It’s Not Just about That Initial Sale – Repeat Purchases & Lifetime Customer Value Matter
- Put Your Money Where Your Numbers Are: A Look at Paid Advertising
- Do You know Your Cost Per Lead Numbers?
- Don’t Let all This Data Overwhelm You – Pick One Area of Improvement
- Tracking Data Can Help You Notice Problems Quickly
- Small Changes Quickly Multiply & Add Up
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly, how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of the 30-Day Let’s Look at Your Numbers Challenge?