We’ve put together a list of products, apps, tools and resources that you can come back to regularly for your business growth needs. These are tools used I use, have used and/or recommend.
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links. If you purchase through them, we might earn a commission, or be compensated in some way. This helps support the Club and allows me to continue to make free content.
- Gmail – For email
- Google Drive – For file organization
- Slack – For team communication
- LastPass – For securely storing and sharing passwords
- Hubspot – Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise.
- Interact – Intranet software that connects your organization.
- Notion – Write, plan, collaborate, and get organized. Notion is all you need — in one tool.
- OneSignal – Customer engagement, powering mobile push, web push, email, and in-app messages
- Databox – Databox pulls all your data into one place, so you can track performance and discover insights in real-time.
SALES & MARKETING:
- Ahrefs – Tools to grow your search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche.
- Buzzstream – Build Relationships. Build Buzz. Research influencers, manage your relationships, and conduct outreach that’s personalized and efficient.
- BuzzSumo – Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor.
- CoSchedule – Organize Your Marketing In One Place.
- Gong – Get powerful visibility into your customer conversations with Conversation Intelligence.
- Podbean – An easy and powerful way to start podcasting.
- Slab – Beautiful knowledge base for teams. Keep answers out of silos.
- SocialCaptain – Grow your Instagram followers automatically.
- VidIQ – More Views, Less Time. Sign up to start using vidIQ to grow your YouTube channel for FREE.
- Hotjar – The fast & visual way to understand your users.
- Jarvee – JARVEE is a Windows based social media automation software.
- ManyChat – Meet Messenger Marketing. ManyChat lets you create a Facebook Messenger bot for marketing, sales and support. It`s easy and free.
- DesignPickle – Graphic design platform that provides unlimited, high-quality design work for thousands of businesses for a flat rate.
- Webcam – For higher quality video calls
- Lavalier Microphone – Great for recording audio
- Isolation Box– To help minimize the echo in your office
- Camera Tripod – This tripod makes it easy to film and keeps your camera or phone sturdy
- Lighting Kit – For getting just the right light in your videos
- Ring Light – When you’re ready to get a higher quality direct light (Cost-effective option)
- Right Light – When you’re ready to get a higher quality direct light
WEBINAR, CONFERENCING & TECH TOOLS:
- Zoom – For video calls
- 23 Webinars – For hosting webinars
- Aircall – Your phone system reinvented.
- Frame.io – Make better video, faster.
- Repurpose House – Turn Your Content Into Unlimited Video & Images.
- Vidyard – Generate and close more deals with this video platform
- Wistia – Video software for the video-loving business.